- Summary: It is my nature to see innovative and cost effective ways to improve. It’s both a blessing and a curse :).
- Knowledge: Efficient, practical, visionary, very good communicator.
- Highlights: Please peruse my my Career Profiles for examples.
- Titles: Computer and Information Research Scientist
I’ve had the privilege of holding several titles throughout my career; many of which ran parallel because of the need to multitask regional/enterprise full-stack solutions.
- Summary: Created several applications
- Knowledge: Python, PHP, HTMLx, CSSx, AJAX, Jira, Bash, Perl, Eclipse
- Highlights: Enterprise Monitoring application, 2 Integrated Splunk Applications, Several web-based applications
- Titles: Software Architect, Software Developer
- Summary: As owner of IETech and the sole consultant representing all the technology needs of my small business client, I’ve acquired the skills of a CTO or IT Director.
- Knowledge: Budgeting, research, design, recommendation, acquisition, implementation, documentation, training, policies, procedures, adherence to company and government guidelines.
- Highlights: 15 years having same 2 clients and 5 years of another.
- Titles: Chief Technology Officer, IT Director
- Summary: Held the senior support engineer position for 12+ years. while concurrently, building an open source enterprise software solution.
- Knowledge: Salesforce, Jira (see ‘Monitoring 101’ post for knowledge on that.
- Highlights: lead engineer, code level diagnosis.
- Titles: Tier 4 Engineer, Senior Support Engineer.